1.Children under 8 years will not be admitted to the pools without an adult or parent.
- A parent is defined as someone over the age of eighteen or younger if the person is the biological parent of the child or children.
- One Adult can supervise the following: In the Teaching Pool – Two under 8’s.
- In the Main Pool – Two under 8’s in water less than 1.35 m.
2. All bathers must use the pre-cleanse facilities before entering the pools. This includes using the toilet facilities and showering.
3. Bathers must use cubicles provided to change. All items must be stored in the lockers.
4. No person may enter the poolside wearing any form of footwear or clothing other than approved swimwear unless specifically authorised to do so by the Assistant Manager. Generally this is swimming costumes, rash vests and partial or full body bouyleg swimwear. Every effort will be made to accommodate customers with specific religions, cultural, medical or other requirements so long as it is safe.
5. Non swimmers should not swim in deep water (over 1.35m).
6. All persons must leave the pools immediately when requested by a lifeguard.
7. No equipment (including lost property) will be loaned out to customers unless part of a specifically programmed session, i.e. Parent & Toddlers session.
8. The use of face masks, paddles and snorkels are not permitted in any session, the only exception to this is sub aqua. This is due to the fact that sub aqua lifeguard themselves.
9. The use of fins are acceptable but only if they are short fins and in a lane swimming session in marked lanes.
10. Persons deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted to the swimming pools.
11. Persons must not enter the pools with known medical conditions that may compromise safety. Those with medical conditions that may affect their safety should seek medical advice prior to their visit. Customers with uncontrolled epilepsy should seek medical approval prior to use and be accompanied by a capable buddy.
12. Valley Leisure Ltd reserves the right to review and change the above policy as operational requirements change; or to refuse entry to or eject from the centre, anyone failing to Adhere to the above or persistent failure to comply with our pool rules.