Romsey Rapids Swimming Pool Admissions Policy
1. One adult may accompany two children under 8.
– Both children must be directly supervised in all areas.
– We recommend the use of floatation aids.
– Under 4’s or non swimmers must be supervised on a 1-1 basis or must wear floatation aids.
2. All bathers must use pre-cleanse facilities before entering the pools.
3. Bathers must use cubicles provided to change. All items must be stored in the lockers provided.
4. No person may enter the poolside wearing any form of footwear or clothing other than approved swimwear unless specifically authorised to do so.
5. People must not enter the pools with known medical conditions that may compromise safety. Those with medical conditions that may affect their safety should seek medical advice prior to their visit. Customers with epilepsy should be accompanied by a capable buddy.
6. All people must leave the pools immediately when requested by a Lifeguard.
7. No equipment (including lost property) will be lent out to customers unless part of a specifically programmed session, i.e. Parent & Toddlers session.
8. The use of face masks, flippers, paddles and snorkels is not permitted, unless in a structured session.
9. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs or deemed to be, will not be admitted to the swimming pools.
10. Valley Leisure Ltd reserves the right to review and change the above policy as operational requirements change; or to refuse entry to or eject from the centre, anyone failing to adhere to the above or persistent failure to comply with our pool rules.
– We consider children who cannot swim a minimum of 25m continuously a non-swimmer.
– We consider a responsible adult to be a person over 18 yrs or the parent.
– Direct Supervision – Within arms length.
– Swimmers with colostomy bags are welcomed to swim. They may choose to wear swimwear specifically designed to securely cover external bags or may simply wear a T-Shirt. This is a matter of choice and is not a pre-condition of swimming.